Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory

Bonjour everyone!

I have the pleasure of writing our first entry for our food blog, J’ai Faim.

As we venture through Orlando to find the best food spots, this past weekend I had the chance to finally try a popular restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory.

I decided to choose the Winter Park location, since it was the location closer to where I live. There wasn’t much of a wait time to be seated even though it was the weekend, but the staff was polite and welcoming when showing us to our table. We were greeted by a young lady who was going to be our waitress. She gave us our menus and left us to choose our beverages until she came back. They had strawberry lemonade, which is one of the beverages I tend to choose when I go to a restaurant. I have to say that it was great, not to mention it was served in a 20 fl. oz. glass, so no complaints in that area.

As we looked over our menus some more, I decided on trying the Chicken Di Pana. There was about a 20 minute wait until we received our entrees. As described on their menu, it is a “lightly breaded sautéed chicken breast served over a white wine butter sauce with mashed potatoes and broccoli”. I have to say that this meal was delicious. The breaded chicken was great, as well as the broccoli, which was nicely steamed. I was served two portions of mashed potatoes, which consisted of red potatoes and were prepared, as one would say, in a “homemade” style with a creamy finish.

Afterwards, our waitress offered us some dessert. I would have wanted to give their cheesecake a shot since it is the Cheesecake Factory, but I was just too full after eating my meal.
For the first time at this restaurant, I would recommend this to anyone who would want to try their cuisine. Not to mention the Chicken Di Pana, which turned out to be an excellent entrée (picture below). The staff were very courteous and the service was good as well.  I also added two other pictures of two other entrees that are available at the Cheesecake factory.

As for me, can’t wait to try another food spot soon!

Salut à tous!
Lady M


The Cheesecake Factory on Urbanspoon

Chicken Di Pana

Fresh Grilled Salmon

The Factory Burger

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home