Friday, November 18, 2011

Harold Square Market

Bonjour everyone!

I know our blog is about finding the best food spots around Orlando, but I got to travel to my hometown recently which was pretty great. New York is known for being a melting pot, when it comes to cultures, races, and of course food. I really wished I had more time to spend there but I thought I would share with you all about one of the food spots I happened to go to, just in case one of you readers decides to travel to the Big Apple. While shopping in Manhattan, I came across a “salad bar” type-of-place called Harold Square Market. It shouldn’t be that hard to find, since it’s on Harold Square between 34th and 35th street. It may be not be a restaurant, but it sure has pretty good food. Once you enter, you find yourself with a buffet style setup, with both hot and cold foods. One thing that caught my eye was that their food was very fresh, which is always a plus. I happened to grab some Greek style salad, crab salad, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, and fried shrimp (picture below). All those selection rang up to a pretty good price. In case you were wondering how a salad bar works, they charge by the pound, so make sure you keep track of how much food you want to purchase. As for my beverage, I could not forget one of my favorite drinks, Snapple’s Kiwi Strawberry, which is just awesome if you haven’t tried it. After you purchase your meal, seating is available on the second floor.

I would recommend Harold Square Market for those who are on-the-go; it may not be a “restaurant” per say, but it’s a great place to stop by and grab something to eat after scooping out the city.

Till next time…

Salut á tous!

Lady M

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home