Saturday, December 17, 2011

Elephant Bar Restuarant

On to another food adventure, I decided on going to Elephant Bar Restaurant located at the Altamonte Springs Mall. This was the second time I have gone to this restaurant, but I wanted to try it again for our food blog. Since it was a weekday, there was no wait time on being seated. We were asked by our friendly waitress our beverage choices and I went with the Strawberry lemonade. As I mentioned before on a past entry, strawberry lemonade is one of my favorites. I have to say that their lemonade is simply amazing. Not too sweet, just perfect in taste. It was a great way to start off the night while we decided on what our entrees would be. They have a variety of selections to choose from, such as seafood or Asian cuisine. I was thinking of going for some seafood this time, so I went for the Shrimp Adventure Platter. The platter came with coconut shrimp, grilled teriyaki glazed shrimp, and hand-breaded fried shrimp; a total of 15. It was also served with vegetables and French fries (you have the option of substituting it with sweet potato fries if you would like). Out of the shrimp, the coconut shrimp was the best. The grilled shrimp was good but I feel could have been a bit better; and the fried shrimp was pretty good as well. The French fries were delicious. The platter came with two sauces, sweet and spicy Pan Pacific and Oriental dipping sauces.

Overall, I would say the dish was pretty good. I would recommend for anyone to go ahead and give Elephant Bar a try. With their numerous selection of entrees, it’s a good place to try if one can’t decide on what type of food they want to munch on.

Till next time…

Salut!
Lady M

Elephant Bar Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Shrimp Adventure Platter

Hardwood Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl and Three-Cheese Macaroni

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home